Invited Ghosts 2022
A Phil Hayes / First Cut Productions coproduction with:
Fabriktheater, Rote Fabrik Zürich
Le Grütli – Centre de production et de diffusion des Arts vivants Geneva
with Phil Hayes and Taimashoe
I thought I was looking for revenge … but I guess now I’d settle for forgiveness.
Two people appear on a snow covered stage.
One has travelled far carrying a stolen Uber Eats bag. They are also carrying a gun and a book of contacts.
The other sits improvising at a piano.
Dogs bark in the distance, cars speed by on a distant highway…
a book of contacts
a stolen Uber Eats bag
- Direction, Concept, Performance: Phil Hayes
- Music, Performance: Gessica Zinni / Taimashoe
- Artistic Advisor: Jen Rosenblit
- Artistic Advisor: Dominic Oppliger
- Stage: Sina Knecht
- Light: Patrik Rimann / Electric Gold
- Sound: Susanne Affolter
- Creative Input: Susanne Hofer / flimmern
- Diffusion: Lise Leclerc / Tutu Production
- Photography, Graphic Design: Adrian Elsener / icebuero
- Photography: Niklaus Spoerri
- Production: Lukas Piccolin
The uncertainty is colossal, the drive for resocialisation large... A sensually intense balancing act.
Thierry Frochaux, P.S. Zeitung, Zurich